Heres 20 signs that you just might be a Disney addict:
- You go all the time yet still get extremely excited every time you enter any of the parks.
- You know the monorail monologue. You even know it in Spanish. ( ¡Por favor manténgase alejado de las puertas!)
- You see Hidden Mickeys EVERYWHERE
- Map? who needs one! Of course you know how to navigate all the parks.
- There are rides you reserve just for rest times (the PEOPLEMOVER)
- You own Mickey ears for just about every occasion.
- You know all the best times to go to the parks and when to avoid because of the crazy crowds.
- When people tell you they have never been to Disney, your heart breaks a little.
- You have a favorite park snack (HEELLLOOO mickey bars and popcorn)
- You’re totally ok with going to the parks and not riding a single ride.
- You have to reframe from signing along with Wishes or the festival of fantasy parade so you don’t ruin the experience for everyone.
- You love to help people who have never been to Disney World plan their vacation.
- You love being at the park when its raining because its less crowded ( & you know FL rain showers only last a few minutes anyways)
- You notice when something changes at a ride.
- When Magic Kingdom feels like your second home.
- You speak Disney ( MK, ADRs, DAK, TTC)
- You get jealous when someone you know is at Disney even though you were just there 3 days ago..
- People ask you for advice about Disney because they assume you are an expert by now.
- You love sharing Disney world facts.
- No matter how many times you have visited Disney World you still consider it the most magical place on earth.
What’s so wrong with being a Disney addict anyways? Who else is a disney addict?!
– Fairytale Adventurer.